DOGS FOR ADOPTION
Our Adoptions are done in our Rescue Facility by appointment only, If you would like to adopt please email us at: TAKEUSHOMETODAY@GMAIL.COM
or call us at 772-618-3334
Click On The Image Below To Send Us An E-Mail
***Our Dogs for Adoption are Rescued from Animal Control Facilities and are Provided with Veterinary Emergency Care When Needed - Fully Vaccinated - Spayed/Neutered & Microchipped***
LUMLEY - BESENJI/LABRADOR Mix, 1 Year Old, Male. He is very friendly with dogs, people, kids.
PACO - DACHSHUND Mix, 1.5 Years Old, Male. He is a very sweet, calm and friendly boy. He is a little shy at first with new people but given some time he worms up to you. He is great with all dogs.
doesn't stop him from exploring the world.
He is an extremely sweet, calm and well behaved puppy that loves people and dogs. Cory was born with a defect that was never corrected.He required knees surgery (on both rear legs), that were already provided for him by US (Rescue Adoption Inc), so he can live a happy long life with a new family.We are currently taking applications in order to choose his new loving forever home that is willing to give Cory a loving home.He is currently in a foster home.
His chosen new family will be true HEROES and RESCUE DOG SUPPORTERS that can change CORY'S life forever :)
ANNA - Patterdale Terrier Mix, 2 Years Years Old, Female (Med Size). She is VERY friendly, good with dogs, playful and loves attention.Anna is a very happy girl that loves to hang out with you!
TRUFFLE - HOUND MIX, 4.5 Months Old Puppy, Male. He is a very sweet and friendly Puppy, good with dogs and people
Minimum Adoption Requirements:
- You must be 21 years of age to adopt.
- Valid driver’s license or state ID including your current address.
- Landlord or parent’s approval if applicable.
- Meet with animal and household family members
- Meet with any other dogs living at the prospective adoptee’s home.
- All animals are spayed or neutered prior to joining their new family (if from the shelter)
- Successful completion of a pre-adoption interview and application.
- We reserve the right to refuse any adoption