DOGS FOR ADOPTION
Our Adoptions are done in our Rescue Facility by appointment only, If you would like to adopt please email us at: TAKEUSHOMETODAY@GMAIL.COM
or call us at 772-618-3334
Click On The Image Below To Send Us An E-Mail
***Our Dogs for Adoption are Rescued from Animal Control Facilities and are Provided with Veterinary Emergency Care When Needed - Fully Vaccinated - Spayed/Neutered & Microchipped***
We are looking for a very special big home with lots of space, with a deep appreciation and respect for this very special and unique breed of dogs. Hilton & Merlin will be only adopted together and are not be separated.
BRODY - FOX TERRIER Mix, 6 Months Old Puppy, Male. He is great with dogs,very SWEET,friendly, energetic and playful!
If you are interested in finding out more details and his story, please click on "SPECIAL CAUSES"; or for more information please call foster home at (772)618-3334
doesn't stop him from exploring the world.
He is good with dogs and very sweet, he is friendly but a little shy at first.
He is an extremely sweet, calm and well behaved puppy that loves people and dogs. Cory was born with a defect that was never corrected.He required knees surgery (on both rear legs), that were already provided for him by US (Rescue Adoption Inc), so he can live a happy long life with a new family.We are currently taking applications in order to choose his new loving forever home that is willing to give Cory a loving home.He is currently in a foster home.
His chosen new family will be true HEROES and RESCUE DOG SUPPORTERS that can change CORY'S life forever :)
ANNA - Patterdale Terrier Mix, 2 Years Years Old, Female (Med Size). She is VERY friendly, good with dogs, playful and loves attention.Anna is a very happy girl that loves to hang out with you!
Minimum Adoption Requirements:
- You must be 21 years of age to adopt.
- Valid driver’s license or state ID including your current address.
- Landlord or parent’s approval if applicable.
- Meet with animal and household family members
- Meet with any other dogs living at the prospective adoptee’s home.
- All animals are spayed or neutered prior to joining their new family (if from the shelter)
- Successful completion of a pre-adoption interview and application.
- We reserve the right to refuse any adoption