DOGS FOR ADOPTION
Our Adoptions are done in our Rescue Facility by appointment only, If you would like to adopt please email us at: TAKEUSHOMETODAY@GMAIL.COM
or call us at 772-618-3334
Click On The Image Below To Send Us An E-Mail
***Our Dogs for Adoption are Rescued from Animal Control Facilities and are Provided with Veterinary Emergency Care When Needed - Fully Vaccinated - Spayed/Neutered & Microchipped***
CALLIE- LABRADOR/TERRIER MIX- 10 Weeks Old, Female. She is a sweet Puppy! She will be MED Size Dog full grown.
FIFI- LABRADOR MIX- 2 Months Old, Female. She is a sweet Puppy!
SAMMY - TERRIER MIX, 2 Months Old, Male. He is a very sweet, energetic, playful and friendly puppy.
FRANNIE- - WHITE BOXER/ENGLISH BULLDOG MIX , 6 Months Old. She is a very sweet, energetic, playful and friendly with dogs.
Minimum Adoption Requirements:
- You must be 21 years of age to adopt.
- Valid driver’s license or state ID including your current address.
- Landlord or parent’s approval if applicable.
- Meet with animal and household family members
- Meet with any other dogs living at the prospective adoptee’s home.
- All animals are spayed or neutered prior to joining their new family (if from the shelter)
- Successful completion of a pre-adoption interview and application.
- We reserve the right to refuse any adoption